Saturday, August 16, 2008

Delta Airlines/Skywest CJ700 coming in for Landing at SLC

Forms of transportation are probably my favorite things to photography. It could stem from the fact that I grew up along the main line of the Santa Fe railroad but I love to take pictures of trains, planes, buses, ships and automobiles. The only problem is, it is a little difficult to make a living photographing these things so I have to work on taking pictures of other things.

When I took this picture I didn't notice the three birds flying past the airplane. However, I thought they added a little interest to the shot that really enhanced it.

The only bad thing I find about taking pictures of planes or Amtrak trains is that I want to be getting on it to going somewhere...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: