Monday, August 11, 2008

Sometimes you get lucky...


Earlier this year I made plans to check out the 2008 Auto Show. My wife decided she didn't want to go so I went on Martin Luther King day which is a holiday that she does not get off.

It also happened to be a very snowy day in Salt Lake City. The snow actually started about the time I took my wife to work and was very heavy for a few hours.

The auto show was being held at the South Towne Expo center and as I pulled into the parking lot I could not see where I was going. They had not plowed any of the parking lot and the snow was high enough it covered up the location of the curbs. However, I was able to navigate my way to the parking area.

One of the benefits of the snow storm was there was not many people at the show. I hit the Ford area first and walked through the different manufacturer areas before coming to the Chevrolet display. They had one of the Camaro show cars on display and I was able to get this picture and it almost looks like the show was not opened yet as you cannot see any people in the area.

Sometimes you just get lucky and are able to take that great picture.
Zemanta Pixie

No comments: