Friday, September 5, 2008

TRAX train in Sandy during a snow storm


This was the first picture I ever posted on Flickr and one of the early pictures I took with a HP 735 camera I bought while working at Officemax during Christmas 2003.

When I first bought the camera (thanks to HP supply problems and their employee partner program they paid me to buy the camera and a photo printer), I mostly used it for taking photos of stuff I was putting on Ebay.

However, soon enough I was trying different types of shots while still using my film cameras.

This camera bit the dust about 18 months ago when something in the SD card slot broke and wouldn't recognize any card. I then replaced that camera with a Kodak P&S before finally getting my new Nikon D60 a few months ago.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: