Sunday, October 4, 2009

In Need of Repair


On Friday I had some time to kill so what else did I do but go out and take some pictures.

I decided to stop at the Jordan Peace Gardens to take some pictures. This is only the third time I have ever been to the gardens so I do not have a lot of photos from there.

This is one of the first structures you encounter when you walk into the garden area. As you can see from the photograph the building needs some repairs (in fact several statures where showing signs of recent vandalism).

This photo is a difficult one because you have details that you want featured in the shadows with bright sunlight surrounding them. To help with the shadow areas I set my flash to minimum to use as fill. This allowed the details in the shadows but did not cause other areas to get blown out.

No comments: