Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pike Place Fish Company


Here is another picture from the vacation my wife and I took back in November of 2007.

We flew down from Salt Lake City to Long Beach on Jet Blue, spent a couple of days with family, then took Amtrak's Coast Starlight up to Portland then the next day we continued onto Seattle via Washington State's Cascade service Talgo.

The day after we arrived in Seattle, we took Sound Transit buses to downtown and spent the day in the area until our next train depart at 4:45pm to Seattle.

We took a long walk around the downtown area before ending up at one of my favorite places Pike Place Market. We look around before I stood in front of the Pike Place Fish Company for a few minutes taking pictures.

The Pike Place Fish Company is famous because of the way they throw around the fish when someone buys one. Well I waited several minutes but was not able to get a picture of them throwing the fish. My wife was getting hungry so we left and headed back towards King Street Station and the International District in order to have lunch.

Here is the best of the fish company pictures. You can see several people looking at the fish but none of them bought any while I was there.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: