Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Will Need those heavy blankets...


Miami Beach
Originally uploaded by Dornoff Photography

Here is another photo taken on my business trip down to Miami in November, 2007.

The day before I went out and took these photos I watched the weather report and the weatherman said that everyone should put on their heavy blankets because it was going to get down to 75 degrees that night. I guess if you live in that weather all the time that 75 would start feeling cold but...

The next day when I took this photo even though it was 9:00AM or so, the mercury was up to 80 degrees with humidity to match. I was almost tempted to stay inside the hotel but then again there was too many pictures to take and this was my last day in Miami.

This photo was taken at Collins and approximately 25th in Miami Beach looking south.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: