Wednesday, September 18, 2013

MAX Train at Skidmore Fountain


A MAX Red line train on its run from Beaverton to the Portland International Airport passes the Skidmore Fountain in old town Portland.

If this was a Saturday or Sunday except in the months of January and February this area would be jammed packed with people attending the Portland Saturday Market with trains crawling through to ensure no one gets hit. However because it is a weekday things are much quieter in the area and for the operator.

I love walking around Downtown Portland and the surrounding areas taking pictures. No matter how many times I walk the area I always find something new to take pictures of.

This picture also makes me realize that next month will mark 3 years since I boarded a Red Line train at the airport to attend a conference here in Portland and how much my life would change since. Little did I know when I rode the Red Line that day that I would be moving here to Portland in nine months and would make the frightening step to return to school.

Now three years later it seems like all a blur.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: